In Europe, ABS Consulting provides engineering, safety and risk analysis consulting services to a wide range of clients in the commercial, insurance, nuclear, defense, marine, offshore and renewable energy sectors.
ABS Consulting maintains numerous offices across north and south Europe and the United Kingdom. With over 250 professionals in the region, ABS Consulting is able to provide localized service to its clients. Our team focuses on helping industry and government ministries enhance the safety, verify the integrity, and optimize the performance of their operations.
- COMAH / SEVESO / Process Safety
- Hazard Assessments - HAZOP, HAZID, FMEA, What-If Analyses
- Hazard / Risk Register Development
- Human Factors Engineering
- Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis
- Emergency Planning
- Integrated HSE Management - Design and Development
- Regulatory Compliance Audits
- Safety Case
- Safety Critical Elements - Identification, Performance Standards, Written Scheme of Examination (WSE), Detail Work Instructions
- Independent Verification Body (IVB)/Technically Competent Person (TCP)
- Safety Culture Evaluation, Training and Organizational Change
- Safety Training
- Natural Hazards Risk Management
- Fire, Blast and Explosion Risk
- Facility Siting
- Consequence Modeling - Release, Dispersion, Fire / Blast, Toxic Exposure, Structural Response
- As Low As Reasonably Practical (ALARP)
- Collision Risk
- BowTie, Fault Tree, Event Tree Modelling
- Quantitative Risk Assessment
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Assessment
- Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- Risk-Based Inspection Programs (RBI)
- Security and Vulnerability Assessment
- Engineering Design Verification
- In-Service Inspection / Condition Monitoring
- Third Party Inspection
- ASME Inspection
- PED Inspection
- Reliability Centered Maintenance Programs (RCM)
- Project Quality Management
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Maintenance Management - Assessments, Program Development / Optimization
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
EnquiriesUK@absconsulting.com | Tel: +44 192 528 7300 | Fax: +44 1925 287 301
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...