In Europe, ABS Consulting provides engineering, safety and risk analysis consulting services to a wide range of clients in the commercial, insurance, nuclear, defense, marine, offshore and renewable energy sectors.
The European operations began in 1988 (under the name of BEQE Ltd.) in an office near St. Helens, approximately 15 miles northwest of Warrington, UK. Twelve months later, the office was moved to Warrington, where the European regional office remains today. During the first few years, major projects included safety studies for nuclear reprocessing plants for British Nuclear Fuels Limited (BNFL), Seismic Adequacy Assessment of Nuclear Power Stations for British Energy and safety and engineering reviews of UK-based nuclear related facilities for Rolls Royce. Recent office openings include Bristol, Derby, and Glasgow, UK.
Hazard Assessment and Risk Mitigation
- Operation Risk Evaluation
- Natural Hazards Risk Evaluation
- Fire, Blast and Explosion Risk Evaluation
- Facility Safety System Analysis
- Control and Instrumentation Safety Analysis
Business Risk Management and Improvement
- Asset Integrity Management
- Business Continuity Management
- Independent Technical Assessment / Verification
- Safety Case
- Third Party Inspection
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail or telephone...
email@example.com | Tel: 44-1925-287300
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...