Chemical and Petrochemical
ABS Consulting can assist companies in identifying and mitigating risks related to your asset's integrity throughout its life cycle while assisting operational performance and safety.
ABS Consulting has various registrations with internationally recognized entities, governments, trade associations and professional societies. Supported by metrics, our reporting follows internationally recognized codes, standards, design specifications and specific technical project requirements.
Our staff has written and/or served as committee members on many CCPS guideline projects covering various integrity management topics. Recent examples include Guidelines for Mechanical Integrity Systems and Guidelines for Risk Based Process Safety, in which Asset Integrity is an element.
- Verification Services, including Third-party Inspections, Source Inspection, Design Review and Certification Services covering all phases of construction from procurement to commissioning and Condition Assessments of existing equipment
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI) of structural elements as well as production equipment
- Development, implementation and management of regulatory compliance and risk-based In-Service Inspection Plans (ISIPs)
- Performance Measurement Assessment and Benchmarking
- Work Process Improvement
- Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Reliability Strategy and Program Development
- Reliability-Focused Design
- Rapid Reliability Improvement (RRI)
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) studies
- In-Plant Inspections
- Mechanical Integrity Program Development and Improvement
- Risk Assessments
- Audits/Assessments for Mechanical/Asset Integrity or related areas
- Program and Procedure Development
- Asset Selection and Configuration for Intended Service
- Incident Response
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 1-281-673-2800 | Fax: 1-281-673-2950
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...