Chemical and Petrochemical
Inspection scheduling, process and procedures of OSHA and the EPA are complex. ABS Consulting takes a practical, risk-based approach to help clients comply with local, state, federal or international safety regulations for chemical facilities and petroleum refineries.
Clients of ABS Consulting may benefit from our contacts with a variety of industry leaders, including AIChE, the American Chemistry Council, American Petroleum Institute, International Organization for Standardization (ISO), the National Petrochemical & Refiners Association and the Mary Kay O'Connor Process Safety Center.
In addition to providing safety management solutions and training, ABS Consulting performs analyses, implements management systems, conducts audits and investigations, develops performance measures, creates policy or operational-level procedures and provides software tools for compliance purposes. In addition to assisting with compliance, we can assist clients in assessing their safety culture and technical performance, and ultimately implementing a safety culture throughout the organization.
- OSHA National Emphasis Program (NEP) Documentation Request and Questionnaire Organization
- OSHA NEP for Chemical Facilities (CNEP) Inspection, OSHA NEP for Refineries (RNEP) or OSHA Dust NEP Audit Preparations
- NEP Documentation and Program Assessments
- NEP Directive Questions Consultation
- NEP-Driven Process Safety Program Improvement
- PSM/RMP Compliance Audits
- Process Safety Management (PSM) Program Improvements
- Incident Investigation Assistance and/or Training
- Safety Culture Assessments and Calibration
- Safety Enhancement Training
- Safety Leadership Coaching
- Security Risk Assessments
- Security Plan Design, Development and Implementation
- Environmental, Health, Safety and Security (EHSS) efforts, including Facility Siting and Construction and Installation Services
- Facility Siting
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 1-281-673-2800 | Fax: 1-281-673-2950
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...