Brazilian Local Content—Doing Business in Brazil
ABS Consulting hosted a complimentary seminar to learn how to properly conduct business in Brazil. Attendees learned how US based companies can operate and manage business in Brazil according to specific rules and regulations.
This half-day seminar took place December 6, 2011 at the Omni Houston Hotel Westside from 8:30 am until 1:30 pm.
- Strategic Plan of Investments in Oil & Gas in Brazil
- Local Content Regulatory Framework - History and Timeline
- Brazilian Regulatory Framework for Oil & Gas - Regulations, Methodology and Concepts
- LC Scope - Segments and Activites
- How to implement and be successful with an LC Program
- Trends of LC Programs in the Brazilian Industry and End Markets
- Risks and Opportunities of a LC Program
- Local Content and Competitivity
- Case studies
Omni Houston Hotel Westside
13210 Katy Freeway,
Houston, TX, 77079