Subsea Integrity Management Summit
Houston, September 9 - 10, 2013
Use discount code: ABS100
Join ABS Group at the Subsea Integrity Management Summit, September 9-10, where our Asset Integrity Management thought leader, Brian Gibbs, will present on Preventing Premature Failures of Corrosion Protection Systems.
This discussion will include:
- A review of technical challenges associated with corrosion management for corrosion protection systems and how to minimize maintenance of subsea equipment
- The steps required prior to design of the corrosion protection system - from defining expectations to establishing systems and controls to achieve a cost-effective service
- Understanding how CAPEX and OPEX constraints can be addressed when delivering the corrosion management system to ensure a healthy balance between the two variables
Other key summit discussion topics include:
- Exclusive insight from Chevron on their deepwater subsea integrity management (IM) strategy for Blind Faith & Tahiti fields
- FMC Technologies, Subsea 7, WGIM and Atkins will discuss cutting-edge subsea inspection and monitoring approaches for complete risk mitigation
- DNV, Genesis and 2H Offshore assess the latest methods for controlling the multitude of subsea data
- Hess Corporation-led API task force discuss updates to subsea IM practices alongside the key operators, contractors and industry experts involved
This is an excellent opportunity to network with 150+ subsea, integrity and IMR decision-makers across two days of intense knowledge sharing. Discuss topics such as early-life failures, data management and approaches to life-extension - all to hone subsea integrity strategy and identify integrity opportunities within this multi-billion dollar market. ABS Group would like to see you there!
To benefit from this exclusive offer, register today and use discount code ABS100. Register by Friday, August 16, and you will receive an extra $100 off the early bird ticket price. This is a total saving of $300!
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 1-800-769-1199 | Fax: 1-281-673-2931
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...