Explosion and Blast AnalysIs
ABS Consulting has unique capabilities and extensive experience in the areas of explosion effects and blast resistant design. We have been actively involved in threat assessments for commercial, Department of Defense (DoD) and other government agencies as well as research and development efforts for analysis tools and mitigation methods, including alternative terrorist devices, glass hazard mitigation, blast load simulators and blast containment chambers. Commercial clients include many of the major petrochemical companies, including Shell, BP, Union Carbide, Chevron, ExxonMobil, Texaco, ARAMCO and Valero as well as other commercial companies such as Verizon. Government clients include GSA, DEA, DOJ, Naval Facilities Engineering Services Center, Coast Guard, Corps of Engineers, DOS and nuclear facilities in support of Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) Regulatory requirements.
Our explosion and blast analysis services include:
- Advanced Finite Element Analysis: nonlinear static (P-D, plasticity) and nonlinear transient dynamic
- Anti-Terrorism / Force Protection (AT/FP) Assessment and Design
- Blast Containment Vessel Design and Fabrication Support
- Blast Load Prediction
- Blast-Related Software Development
- Blast Resistant Building Design
- Dispersion Modeling
- Explosion Accident and Incident Investigations
- Explosion Testing and Similitude Modeling
- Glazing Hazard Analysis
- Progressive Collapse Evaluation
- Structural Upgrades and Retrofit Design for Blast Loads
- Window Upgrades and Retrofit for Blast
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
email@example.com | Tel: 1-281-673-2800 | Fax: 1-281-673-2950
+44 192 528 7300
+44 1925 287 301
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...