Hazard analysis is the first and, in many ways, the most important step in a risk assessment. If a hazard is not identified, its contribution to the risk cannot be estimated. Only those hazards that are identified are likely to be controlled with any confidence. The techniques that ABS Consulting applies to assist in the identification and analysis of hazards include:
- Hazard and Operability Studies (HAZOP)
- Hazard Identification Studies (HAZID)
- Hazard Checklists
- Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analyses (FMECA)
- Hazard Registers and Fault Schedules
- Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- Process Hazard Analysis
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
email@example.com | Tel: 1-865-966-5232 | Fax: 1-865-966-5287
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...