Every business has operational quality standards. Whether the standards are internal (such as the desire to meet customer expectations) or external (industry or government regulations)—or both—every division must achieve that goal for an organization to succeed.
An integrity management system addresses quality at every stage of the asset life cycle, from the design of new facilities to maintenance management to decommissioning. Inspections, auditing/assurance and overall quality processes are just some of the tools designed to make an integrity management system effective.
ABS Consulting's approach to integrity management goes beyond certification and verification. Based upon specific concerns, we develop systems and associated processes to help our clients meet or exceed established standards at every stage of operation. In addition, we offer specialized programs that focus on extending asset service life and overall reliability.
- Local Content Certification
- Engineering Verification and Specialized Analyses
- In-Service Inspection Management
- Mechanical Integrity Programs
- Product Certification - PED / CE Marking 97/23/EC
- Project Quality Management
- Reliability and Maintenance Management
- Software and Control Systems Integrity Services
- Third Party Inspection and Vendor Audits
The team of recognized engineers and integrity management experts at ABS Consulting can develop programs that support asset performance and deliver measurable results. These specialists serve customers in each of our key markets:
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
email@example.com | Tel: 1-281-673-2800 | Fax: 1-281-673-2950
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...