ABS Consulting industry experts work with clients to help them improve the safety and efficiency of their operations. We work closely with clients to assist them to safeguard the value of assets, tailoring project management services that promote efficiencies and meeting appropriate CAP ratings.
We have extensive experience in helping clients take conceptual ideas to fruition involving new technology. We also provide services to demonstrate the fitness for purpose of a design or facility based on a combination of risk-based and other analysis approaches.
Training adheres to maritime industry standards, helping clients maintain a heightened safety culture and enhanced environmental awareness.
- Condition Assessment Program (CAP)
- Engineering Services, including Concept and Preliminary Design Development, Tender Specifications and Bid Evaluation, Engineering Services and Plan Review, Construction Management, Retrofitting and Modifications, TMSA Audits
- Energy and Environmental Services, including Energy Audits, Environmental Management Plans and Compliance Audits and Environmental Program Management, including ISO 9000/14000 certifications, Strength and Fatigue Assessment of Offshore Structures and Ships
- Life Cycle Management, including Oil Testing Services and Project Due Diligence and Appraisals
- Surveys and Inspections, including Shipboard Surveying and Attendance, Pre-purchase and On-Off Hire Condition Surveys, Record Review, Vessel Construction Services, Project Management Services, Material and Equipment Inspections, Shipboard Pre-Vetting Inspections
- Drilling Control Software Verification and Integrity
- Training courses for ship owners, managers and operators
- Third Party Analysis Services, including Hull FEM, Fatigue, Crack Propagation, Buckling, Vibration, Stability, Hydrodynamic and Risers
- Analytical Model Development
- Asset Selection and Configuration for Intended Service
- Incident Response
- Operational IM&R Planning and Management
- Fleet-Wide Integrity Management and Risk Based Maintenance
- Mooring/Tendon Dynamics and Statics
- Fracture Mechanics Assessments
- LNG Engineering Certification and Technical Support
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI) and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) for Offshore Fixed Steel Jacket and Floating Structures, Offshore Oil and Gas Production Systems and Petrochemical Plants
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 1-281-673-2800 | Fax: 1-281-673-2950
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...