ABS Consulting blends sophisticated engineering and technology practices with practical operational experience to develop solutions that satisfy clients' business and technical objectives.
Our risk modeling services are applicable throughout the life cycle of clients' vessels, while training adheres to maritime industry standards.
Our clients benefit from our in-depth knowledge of international and local environmental requirements such as NOx and SOx levels and provisions of MARPOL.
- Engineering Services, including Concept and Preliminary Design Development, Tender Specifications and Bid Evaluation, Engineering Services and Plan Review, Construction Management
- Energy & Environmental Services, including Energy Audits, Environmental Management Plans and Compliance Audits and Environmental Program Management, including ISO 9000/14000 certifications
- Life Cycle Management, including Oil Testing Services and Project Due Diligence and Appraisals
- Risk Services, including Fleet Assessment, Formal Safety Assessment (FSA), Risk Assessment Manuals, Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) Plan, Hazard Identification (HAZID) or Hazard Operability (HAZOP) and Incident Investigation and Analysis
- Training courses for ship owners, managers and operators to implement effective environmental management plans
- Qualitative and Quantitative Risk Assessments
- Mooring Design Evaluations
- LNG Hazard, Consequence and Risk Assessments
- LNG Liquefaction HAZID Studies
- LNG Seismic Hazard Analyses
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 1-281-673-2800 | Fax: 1-281-673-2950
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...