Through a comprehensive and integrated risk management approach, ABS Consulting is committed to assisting clients manage their operational, security and catastrophic risks to minimize any business interruption of their operations.
We offer practical engineering and technology-based solutions. Each project follows the applicable International Safety Management (ISM) Code requirements and guidelines, related industry standards and international regulatory compliance.
Our training adheres to maritime industry standards, helping clients maintain a heightened awareness of safety culture and environmental concerns.
- Audit and Management Systems, including Management System Manual Review and Preparation; Internal, Shipboard and Navigational Audits; ILO-MLC 2006 Gap Analysis; TMSA Audits; and OHSAS 18001 and ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 Certification
- Studies and Inspections, including Allowable Cargo Mass Loading Manual, Trim and Stability Studies, Shipboard Pre-Vetting Inspections
- LNG Terminal Safety Instrumented Systems to meet industry standards, including IEC 61511, IEC 61508, ANSI/ISA-84.00.01-2004 (IEC 61511 Mod)
- LNG Terminal Waterway Suitability Assessments in accordance with the US Coast Guard navigation and vessel inspection circular NVIC 05-05
- Safety and Security Management
- Fabrication Specification Development
- Release Scenario Assessments
- Retrofitting and Modifications
- Training courses for ship owners, managers and operators
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 1-281-673-2800 | Fax: 1-281-673-2950
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...