Nuclear project experience should include rigorous quality assurance and regulatory substantiation. Independent inspection throughout the plant life cycle provides assurance to vendors, operators and suppliers. ABS Consulting has extensive experience in the complex area of assessing high integrity systems used in control, instrumentation and protection roles for the nuclear industry. Our professional staff is experienced in the assessment of such systems against national and international guidelines.
ABS Consulting provides a variety of services to optimize asset-in-service performance without compromising safety or environmental performance. Our highly trained and qualified staff are well versed with all major nuclear codes and standards and apply them at various worldwide locations.
- Project Quality Management
- Quality Assurance Plans and Management
- Overall Performance Assessment
- Maintenance Optimization and Maintenance Management
- Outage Management and Substantiation
- Inspection Optimization and Inspection Management
- Reliability, Availability, Fitness for Service and Lifetime Extension
- AMSE Code Inspection
- Design Verification
- Reliability, Availability and Maintainability Assessment
- Risk-Informed Performance-Based Asset Management
- ASME-Related Services, including Boiler and Machinery (B&M) Loss Control Services, Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) Services and Indian Boiler Regulation (IBR) Inspection Services
- ASME Consultancy Services, including Engineering Reviews
- Nuclear Engineering, including Structural Analysis and Assessment of Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Pipework and Control & Instrumentation Systems
- Asset Integrity Management Services, including Bank/Insurance Engineer, Consortium Advisor and Testing and Auditing
- Project Management
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 1-281-673-2800 | Fax: 1-281-673-2950
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...