From the earliest stages of new build design through reactor decommissioning, safety management is a primary concern for the nuclear industry. With a broad background in all aspects of nuclear power plant design, maintenance and operation, ABS Consulting has developed procedures addressing process and personal safety at every stage of the nuclear life cycle.
ABS Consulting performs a wide range of nuclear safety assessment services, including full power and shutdown probabilistic and deterministic evaluation of internal and external hazards such as operational, man-made or natural risks.
- Safety Analyses
- Safety Management Systems Preparation
- Preparation and Maintenance of Safety Cases
- Emergency Planning
- Fires and Explosions
- Radiological Protection
- Decommissioning Studies
- Probabilistic Safety Assessment
- Pre-construction Safety Report
- Safety Principles Definition/Review
- INSA Support and Peer Review
- Fault Schedules
- Quality Management Support (QMS) Services
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
email@example.com | Tel: 1-281-673-2800 | Fax: 1-281-673-2950
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...