Oil & Gas
Companies in the oil and gas industry must deal with their own unique set of risks, whether natural, man-made or operational, as part of their daily operations. The approach that works well at an offshore installation may not be the best option for a refinery. An effective risk management system needs to offer solutions tailored not only to the industry, but also to the specific company and the sectors in which it operates.
ABS Consulting provides services that help our oil and gas industry clients manage their risk in a prioritized manner, then communicate risk judgments effectively. We can help design an overall risk management system or conduct a specific analysis. Our technical solutions encompass the full range of the risk spectrum.
- Hazard Identification and Evaluation (HAZID, HAZOP)
- Quantitative Risk Analysis (Man-Made and Natural Hazards)
- Security Threat Management
- Pipeline Hazard and Risk Analysis
- Fire, Blast and Dispersion Modeling
- Facility Siting Evaluation
- Blast Resistant Design and Construction Management
- Catastrophe Evacuation Modeling and Planning
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 1-281-673-2800 | Fax: 1-281-673-2950
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...