Process Hazard AnalysIs (PHA)
ABS Consulting is a recognized leader in conducting efficient and value-added process hazard analyses (PHAs) for a broad range of industries. Having served hundreds of major corporations and performed thousands of PHAs, revalidations and related studies, our engineers are respected experts in their field. We can team with your staff to provide a full range of PHA services, using a variety of techniques, including hazard and operability (HAZOP) analysis, what-if, checklists, failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA) as well as more detailed analysis such as safety integrity level (SIL) reviews and layer of protection analysis (LOPA).
We can assist you in developing and managing a successful PHA for your facility and company by:
- Leading and documenting studies
- Leading studies while the client scribes
- Coaching during studies
- Updating and revalidating PHAs
- PHA auditing
- Providing SIL evaluations or LOPA studies
- Training, including leader training using the HAZOP and what-if/checklist techniques, updating and revalidating PHAs, advanced PHA leader techniques, LOPA, practical application of SIL evaluations and management of change (MOC)
- PHA software
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
email@example.com | Tel: 1-865-966-5232 | Fax: 1-865-966-5287
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...