Process Safety Management (PSM)
The Process Safety Management of Highly Hazardous Chemicals (HHC) standard has been the primary guideline for programs designed to prevent or minimize the consequences of catastrophic releases of HHCs for over 17 years. ABS Consulting engineers have assisted customers with their PSM programs since OSHA issued the standard in February 1992. Since that time, we have performed numerous PSM audits and understand which PSM activities and features are practical and efficient. All companies and facilities are not the same and so we tailor programs to suit your unique needs. We have helped clients implement PSM programs that satisfy regulatory requirements and fit a specific company's organizational culture.
ABS Consulting has generic written programs for all 14 OSHA PSM elements; we will work with you to customize them for your company and facility. Based on your needs, we can provide any or all of the following services:
- PSM program manuals
- Help customize written programs with plant-specific PSM system features
- Provide customized hard copies and/or electronic copies of PSM programs
- Educate and train your personnel, and install PSM programs in your facility
- Assess the performance and effectiveness of an established PSM program
- Mechanical Integrity Programs
- Respond to major incidents
- OSHA Combustible Dust NEP
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 1-865-966-5232 | Fax: 1-865-966-5287
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...