Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis Software
ABS Consulting and EXP Inc. have developed an unprecedented approach to Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) reporting. The web-based system is designed to capture, analyze and report all adverse impacts to your organization.
The Incident Investigation and RCA product is the only web-based solution on the market that combines:
- Incident Reporting
- Investigation Management
- Corrective Actions / Preventive Actions (CAPA) Management
- Management Dashboards / Statistical Analysis (e.g. LTIR, TRC, OSHA 300 Log)
Additionally, it is fully integrated with other EXP Inc. VisionSuite products such as:
- Audit Management
- Document Management
- Environment Management
- PHA Tracker
- Quality Management
- Risk Management
- Safety Observations
- Site Safety Statistics
Out of the box, we provide a best-in-class solution based on ABS Consulting's SOURCE™ RCA methodology that fully integrates an interactive version of the ABS Consulting Root Cause Map™. The system is available as an installed solution within your existing IT infrastructure or through a Software as a Service (SaaS) hosting agreement, that is highly customizable.
Functionality & Highlights
- Centralized system (multiple language support)—One location for all incidents, events, investigations, recommendations, root causes and action items
- Automated notifications used throughout the application to facilitate Incident Investigation and RCA completion
- Flexible classification system—OSHA, EU, ABS Consulting or any other standards
- ABS Consulting Root Cause Methodology—Integrated investigation and RCA
- CAPA generation, notification and tracking
- Real-time reporting and management dashboards
- Role-based security and full audit trail of all system changes
- Data import and export capabilities (both manual and electronic)
- Reduction in safety and training costs
- Standardized usage and accountability for stakeholders, employees and investors
- Stronger internal controls, programs and processes
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 1-281-673-2800 | Fax: 1-281-673-2950
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...