As a global leader in safety, risk and integrity management, ABS Consulting understands the challenges organizations face. We are innovators in developing technology solutions to help clients foresee incidents that might cause interruptions to operations and help them recover from natural and man-made disasters.
Our staff remains current as to industry trends through a variety of ways, including research and development (R&D), Joint Industry Partnerships, Cooperative Research and Development Agreements (CRADAs) and risk management technical committees, panels and boards.
From root cause analysis to emergency planning and response, our user-friendly software is developed from proven field experience. Our tools for data gathering and analysis, trending, management and reporting present information in a customizable interface.
- FACET3D™ - 3D analysis of individual buildings or multiple-facility complexes response to blasts/explosions
- LEADER™ - Safety and risk analysis
- MIDAS™ - MIDAS is capable of calculating the environmental impact of radionuclide releases from nuclear facilities under routine or accident conditions
- RISKMAN® - Probabilistic Safety Assessment (PSA) of complex industrial systems including equipment failure data analysis, system failures and interactions and natural hazard impacts
- Root Cause Analysis Software - ABS Consulting and EXP-Hazox have developed an unprecedented approach to Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis (RCA) reporting.
- THESIS™ - Delivers simplified, integrated risk management while clearly demonstrating compliance to all levels of your organization
ABS Consulting also delivers practical, hands-on training for clients, either at one of our facilities or on-site at your offices. We offer a variety of safety, reliability, integrity and risk management courses that can be customized to fit your organization.
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 1-281-673-2800 | Fax: 1-281-673-2950
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...