Managing Chemical Reactivity
This course offers practical tools to help attendees identify, evaluate, and control reactive chemical hazards in order to prevent or mitigate their potential effects on surrounding facilities, equipment, and personnel. Students will also gain awareness of when and where to seek additional assistance.
Who Should Attend:
- All personnel involved in facility design, operations, hazard analysis, and incident investigation
- Personnel at facilities where chemical reactivity hazards exist (e. g., warehousing or blending operations)
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn how to identify, evaluate, and control reactive chemical hazards
- See how to prevent or mitigate potential effects on surrounding facilities, equipment, and personnel
- Gain awareness of where to seek additional help
- 1.3 CEUs, 1.3 COCs
Duration: 2.5 days
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
email@example.com | Tel: 1-800-769-1199 | Fax: 1-281-673-2931
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...