Implementing ISO 14001
Learn how to develop and implement an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS) that could be certified by a third party Audit Service Provider.
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone who will be developing and implementing an ISO 14001 EMS
Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the benefits of documented environmental management systems
- Gain knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14001
- Learn how to develop and implement an ISO 14001 EMS
- See what it takes to audit an ISO 14001 EMS
- IHMM – 1.5 CMPs; NESHTA – 24 CE Hrs; NEHA – 19.5 CE Hrs; 1.9 CEUs, 1.9 COCs, 3.17 CMs, ABIH approval #10-261
Duration: 3 days
Day 1: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 14001: The EMS Standard Requirements
- Clause 4.2 – Environmental Policy
- Clause 4.3 – Planning
- Cause 4.4 – Implementation and Operation
Day 2: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Clause 4.4 – Implementation and Operation
- Clause 4.5 – Checking and Corrective Action
Day 3: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Clause 4.5.4 – EMS Audit
- ISO 19001 – Guidelines for Quality and/or Environmental Management Systems Auditing
- Auditor Traits and Audit Techniques
- Preparing for an Internal Audit
- Conducting and Reporting an Audit
- Clause 4.6 – Management Review
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
email@example.com | Tel: 1-800-769-1199 | Fax: 1-281-673-2931
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...