Managing Your Waste Contractors
This course is designed to instruct waste generators on how to identify and minimize the liability associated with offsite treatment, storage, and disposal (TSD) of waste.
Combine with Underground and Aboveground Storage Tanks and save!
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone who works with waste contractors
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn how to identify and minimize the liability associated with TSD
- Understand how to audit your waste contractors before signing any agreement
- Learn the most effective techniques for conducting a TSD facility audit
- Learn the most important preaudit preparation steps
- Understand the importance of financial analysis as an element of a TSD facility audit
- Discover the key issues for auditing waste brokers and transporters
- Learn what to do when the audit is completed and when it's time to give recommendations
- 1.2 CEUs, 1.2 COCs, 2.0 CMs, ABIH approval #10-259
Duration: 2 days
Day 1: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Why Audit Your Contractors: Liability of Generators
- Strategies for Developing a TSD Facility Audit Program
- Developing Audit Protocols: Worksheets, Checklists, and Questionnaires
- Pre-Audit Preparation and Considerations
- The Onsite Audit Process
- Conducting the Onsite Audit: Waste Storage and Transfer Operations
- Conducting the Onsite Audit: Waste Treatment/Recycling Facilities
Day 2: 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Thermal Destruction and Incineration Facilities
- Land Disposal Facilities
- Electronic Scrap (e-waste) Management
- Financial Analysis as an Element of TSD Facility Auditing
- Use of Scoring Models for TSD Facility Evaluation
- Key Elements of the TSD Facility Audit Report
- Advanced U.S. Environmental Laws
- Clean Air Compliance Institute
- Clean Water Compliance Institute
- Combined Course: Underground and Aboveground Storage Tanks and Managing Your Waste Contractors
- Environmental Compliance Bootcamp
- RCRA Compliance Bootcamp
- SPCC Plans Made Easy
- Underground and Aboveground Storage Tanks
- U.S. Environmental Laws
This course is part of ABS Consulting's Hazardous Waste Compliance Specialist certification program.
This course can be taught at your facility. Find out more.
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
email@example.com | Tel: 1-800-769-1199 | Fax: 1-281-673-2931
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...