AS9100C Lead Auditor
This course teaches how to plan and/or conduct audits of aerospace quality management systems (AQMSs) under the SAE AS9100C standard. This course is presented in partnership with ATSG (the recognized course provider) and satisfies the training requirement for SAE AS9100C Lead Auditor certification. Included with the lectures are value-added discussions to share experience.
Who Should Attend:
- Those who prepare, perform, and lead audits of AQMSs under the SAE AS9100C standard
Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the benefits of a documented AQMS
- Understand and interpret the SAE AS9100C standard requirements
- Understand the principles and methods of performing audits against SAE AS9100C
- Learn how to prepare, perform, and lead an AQMS audit
- Learn how to evaluate and report audit findings
- Understand how to add value to the organization with AQMS audits
- 1.9 CEUs, 1.9 COCs, 3.17 CMs, ABIH approval #10-279
Duration: 5 days
Day 1: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Course Objectives, Aerospace Quality Management Systems, and Introduction of SAE AS9100
- Terminology and Definitions
- Daily Routine and the Aerospace Quality Management System
- Process Management and the PDCA approach
- Requirements of SAE AS9100
Day 2: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- SAE AS9100 History and Philosophy, Roles and Certification of Auditors, and AQMS Audit Process
- AQMS Documentation
- Legal Requirements Overview
- Working Documents and Types of Audits
- Audit Checklist
Day 3: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- AQMS Audit Process and the PCRF (Plan, Conduct, Report, Follow) Audit Cycle
- Opening Meeting
- Conducting the Onsite Audit
- Documenting Non-conformances
- Evaluation of Conformance
- Closing Meeting
- Audit Report, Distribution and Follow-up
Day 4: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Mock Auditing
Day 5: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Advanced Topics on AQMS Audits
- Review and Final Exam
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
email@example.com | Tel: 1-800-769-1199 | Fax: 1-281-673-2931
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...