ISO 28000 Lead Auditor
This 4-day course will provide you with the information needed to audit supply-chain management and security aspects that are based on this specification. You will be provided with the background of ISO 28000 and be instructed on how to implement and audit system requirements, assess security and supply- chain risks, and develop a checklist. There will be practical application exercises to assist you in understanding the specification and the audit process.
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone who manages the ISO 28000:2007 specification for a security management system for the supply chain
Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the importance of securing the supply chain
- Learn how to minimize the risk of security incidents and provide just-in-time delivery
- Understand how to establish a security management system for the supply chain of a company
- Understand the requirements for ISO 28000:2007 certification
- 2.6 CEUs, 2.6 COCs
Duration: 4 days
- What is Supply Chain Management?
- Challenges in Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Risk Assessment and Management
- Security Management System (SMS), Treat Identification, Infrastructure, Personnel Security
- Benefits and Best Practices of Security Management System
- Background of ISO 28000
- Relationship of ISO 28000 and Other Standards
- Linkages to Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT), Container Security Initiative (CSI), International Ship and Port Security Code (ISPS Code)
- Security Management Policy
- Security Risk Identification & Assessment – Methodology, Assessment and Control
- ISO 28000 Management System Requirements
- SMS Documentation, Planning & Implementation
- Implementation and Operation
- Checking and Corrective Action
- Management Review & Continual Improvement
- How to Develop Straightforward Audit Checklist for the SMS
- Exercises and Workshops
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 1-800-769-1199 | Fax: 1-281-673-2931
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...