ISM Code Internal Auditor
A concentrated, three-day course that focuses on the ISM Code and the requirements for the internal audit program. This course is intended for marine companies that are both just starting out with their Safety Management System and those who have already established an internal audit program and wish to improve it.
This course is now hosted by ABS Academy.
Who Should Attend:
- Entry-level professionals
- Experienced professionals who wish to improve their internal audit programs
Benefits of Attending:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the ISM Code from the perspective of an internal auditor
- Identify the necessary traits of internal auditors
- Learn best-practice methods for establishing an effective internal audit program
- Learn how to prepare for, conduct and report the results of internal audits
- Learn how ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 can help improve a Safety Management System
Duration: 3 days
Day 1: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Registration (7:30 am to 8:00 am)
- Introduction and Overview
- ISM Code Requirements
Day 2: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Developing an Internal Audit Program
- Auditor Traits and Auditing Techniques
- Planning an Internal Audit
Day 3: 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Conducting and Reporting an Internal Audit
- Introduction to ISO 9001 & ISO 14001
- Review and Open Book Exam
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 1-800-769-1199 | Fax: 1-281-673-2931
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...