System Reliability Analysis
Through workshops and lectures, you will learn how to analyze systems to identify the dominant failures and failure modes.
Who Should Attend:
- This course is intended for personnel who want to predict the performance of their systems and take effective measures to improve their performance.
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn when and how to apply part count analysis, Pareto analysis, single minute exchange of dies analysis, what-if/checklist analysis, failure modes effects analysis, and fault tree analysis.
- Learn to prioritize your losses to concentrate your efforts on the areas with the greatest potential return.
- 1.9 CEUs, 1.9 COCs
Duration: 3 days
- Reliability Concepts
- System Reliability Analysis Methods
- Part Count Analysis
- Pareto Analysis
- Single Minute Exchange of Dies Analysis
- What-if/Checklist Analysis
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis
- Fault Tree Analysis
- Risk-based Prioritization of Potential Losses
HazardReview LEADER. World-class PHA/HAZOP/LOPA software integrated with Microsoft® Office.
Reliability Consulting Services. ABS Consulting has assisted many clients with reliability and manufacturing improvement projects in a wide variety of industries, including consumer products, heavy manufacturing, chemical processing, and machining.
This course can be taught at your facility. Find out more.
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
email@example.com | Tel: 1-800-769-1199 | Fax: 1-281-673-2931
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...