Advanced U.S. Environmental Laws
This advanced course on the major environmental regulatory issues teaches how to put information into action. It is designed for senior environmental managers facing compliance challenges with environmental, health, and safety issues while seeking to keep the company competitive. Learn what to expect from EPA and where it is focusing its enforcement priorities.
Combine this course with U.S. Environmental Laws and save!
Who Should Attend:
- Those who have attended the basic course of all major environmental laws and regulations
- Senior environmental managers who are facing compliance challenges and need to refresh their knowledge of safety issues
Benefits of Attending:
- Gain insight into cutting-edge environmental management strategies
- Learn practical suggestions for protecting you and your company
- Get the latest, up-to-date information
- Receive information-packed course materials for long-term use
- IHMM-1.0 CMPs; NESHTA-16; NEHA-16 CEs; 1.2 CEUs, 1.2 COCs, 2.0 CMs, ABIH approval #10-252
Duration: 2 days
Day 1: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Environmental Legislative and Regulatory Prospects
- Criminal Liability and Enforcement Trends
- Clean Air Act Update, Air Permits, and Air Toxics Program
- RCRA Regulations and Corrective Action Developments and Updates
- Options for Compliance and Trends in the Environmental Arena, including ISO 14001
Day 2: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Clean Water Act Update
- Superfund Developments
- Civil Environmental Enforcement Trends
- TSCA Regulations: Status Report
- Clean Air Compliance Institute
- Clean Water Compliance Institute
- Combined Course: U.S. Environmental Laws and Advanced U.S. Environmental Laws
- Environmental Compliance Bootcamp
- OSHA Compliance Bootcamp
- RCRA Compliance Bootcamp
- U.S. Environmental Laws
This course can be taught at your facility. Find out more.
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
email@example.com | Tel: 1-800-769-1199 | Fax: 1-281-673-2931
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...