SPCC Plans Made Easy
This course will take you through what you need to know to evaluate your existing plan for compliance with EPA's major changes to the SPCC program, including a change in compliance dates. It will also provide practical approaches to compliance. Have your plan reviewed by SPCC experts – find out what you need to do to comply before it is too late.
Combine this course with Stormwater Discharge Regulations and save!
Who Should Attend:
- Those who need to know the latest EPA-issued guidance on the SPCC regulations
- Those who need help designing an effective SPCC plan, reporting releases in a timely manner, and learning how to use your spill plan to prevent releases
Benefits of Attending:
- Get a comprehensive review of SPCC requirements
- Understand guidelines to keep you compliant with the current requirements
- Learn where the EPA is setting its sights now with the revised regulations
- Follow hands-on procedures to help you develop the best SPCC plan for your facility
- Get specific examples of SPCC plans that target the most critical issues
- IHMM – 1.0 CMPs; NESHTA – 16 CE Hrs; NEHA – 13 CE Hrs; 1 CEUs, 1 COCs, 1.67 CMs, ABIH approval #10-255
Duration: 2 days
Day 1: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The Laws Governing the Spill Plan: Clean Water Act, Oil Pollution Act, and CERCLA (Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act)
- Elements of the SPCC Plan
- SPCC Effectiveness Workshop – Part 1
- Training Requirements
Day 2: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Spill Prevention Team Roles and Responsibilities
- Integrating SPCC with Other Plans: The "One Plan"
- SPCC Effectiveness Workshop – Part 2
- Advanced U.S. Environmental Laws
- Clean Air Compliance Institute
- Clean Water Compliance Institute
- Combined Course: SPCC Plans Made Easy and Stormwater Discharge Regulations
- Environmental Compliance Bootcamp
- RCRA Compliance Bootcamp
- Stormwater Discharge Regulations
- U.S. Environmental Laws
This course is part of ABS Consulting's Clean Water Compliance Specialist certification program.
This course can be taught at your facility. Find out more.
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
email@example.com | Tel: 1-800-769-1199 | Fax: 1-281-673-2931
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...