Stormwater Discharge Regulations
This course will help you learn about stormwater discharge regulations, permits, plans, and best management practices, including stormwater pollution prevention plans (SWPPPs).
Combine this course with SPCC Plans Made Easy and save!
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone who needs to learn how the federal stormwater program is evolving
Benefits of Attending:
- Gain insight into permits, including new developments under the multisector general permit
- Find techniques and methods for streamlining your monitoring activities
- See how to manage your reporting and recordkeeping requirements
- Work through the steps involved in developing an SWPPP and see how to coordinate it with other compliance programs
- IHMM – 1.0 CMPs; NESHTA – 16 CE Hrs; NEHA – 13 CE Hrs; 1 CEU, 1 COC, 1.67 CMs, ABIH approval #10-256
Duration: 2 days
Day 1: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Stormwater Laws and Regulations
- Permit Options
- Requirements for Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans
- Case Studies: A SWPPP in Trouble
- Best Management Practices
Day 2: 8:00 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- How to Coordinate Your Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan with Other Plans
- Best Management Practices Implementation
- Workshop: Critique a Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan
- Advanced U.S. Environmental Laws
- Clean Air Compliance Institute
- Clean Water Compliance Institute
- Combined Course: SPCC Plans Made Easy and Stormwater Discharge Regulations
- Environmental Compliance Bootcamp
- RCRA Compliance Bootcamp
- U.S. Environmental Laws
This course is part of ABS Consulting's Clean Water Compliance Specialist certification program.
This course can be taught at your facility. Find out more.
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 1-800-769-1199 | Fax: 1-281-673-2931
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...