U.S. Environmental Laws
This course explores the major environmental laws and regulations, including the Clean Air Act (CAA), Clean Water Act (CWA), RCRA, EPCRA, TSCA, and CERCLA, as well as NEPA, emergency release reporting, liability and enforcement issues, inspections, and management strategies.
Combine this course with Advanced U.S. Environmental Laws and save!
Who Should Attend:
- Those who need to learn the basics of major environmental laws and regulations
- Experienced environmental professionals who want to refresh their knowledge and learn new management strategies
Benefits of Attending:
- Gain insight into the major environmental laws and regulations
- Learn practical compliance strategies that will enhance your company's bottom line
- Sort through complex laws and regulations so that you can make the best use of your valuable time
- Find out what's working for others in the field
- IHMM-1.5 CMPs; NESHTA-24 CE Hrs; NEHA-19.5 CE Hrs; 1.9 CEUs, 1.9 COCs, 3.17 CMs, ABIH approval #10-251
Duration: 3 days
Day 1: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Environmental Laws and Regulations System: Understanding the Basics
- Your Potential Environmental Liabilities
- Management Strategies for Environmental Compliance
- Hazardous Wastes/RCRA: What You're Required to Do with Your Wastes
- Understanding the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
Day 2: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Rules of Thumb for Handling Inspections Effectively
- Understanding the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA)
- Identifying and Meeting Emergency Release Reporting Obligations
- Understanding the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act/Superfund (CERCLA)
- Understanding Your Obligations under the Clean Water Act
Day 3: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Understanding the Clean Air Act
- Understanding the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- Advanced U.S. Environmental Laws
- Clean Air Compliance Institute
- Clean Water Compliance Institute
- Combined Course: U.S. Environmental Laws and Advanced U.S. Environmental Laws
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know
- Environmental Compliance Bootcamp
- OSHA Compliance Bootcamp
- RCRA Compliance Bootcamp
- TSCA Compliance
This course can be taught at your facility. Find out more.
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
email@example.com | Tel: 1-800-769-1199 | Fax: 1-281-673-2931
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...