Underground and Aboveground Storage Tanks
Learn what you can do to confirm that your underground tanks are in compliance with the various regulations and requirements. If you are considering switching to aboveground tanks, this course will also give you the basics on design, installation, operations, and maintenance.
Combine with Managing Your Waste Contractors and save!
Who Should Attend:
- Those who need to understand the legal requirements and gain the practical know-how to maintain underground and aboveground storage tanks and how to report leaks
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn how to determine whether there is a problem with your tank system
- Understand how to maintain effective monitoring systems
- Develop a routine inspection and audit program
- Get your spill plan requirements in order
- Learn what the training requirements are for your SPCC plan
- Gain insight into EPA's enforcement priorities
- IHMM – 1.0 CMPs; NESHTA – 16 CE Hrs; NEHA – 13 CE Hrs; 1 CEU, 1 COC, 2.0 CMs, ABIH approval #10-258
Duration: 2 days
Day 1: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- UST Management Overview
- UST: The Politics of Tanks – The Basics of RCRA Subtitle I Regulations
- The Energy Bill 2005: What Does it Mean to Tank Owners?
- AST Laws and Regulations Overview
- UST Inventory Reconciliation Techniques
- Typical Underground Tank Installations
- Monitoring and Leak Detection
Day 2: 8:00 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
- UST Closure and Preliminary Investigation
- Inspection and Maintenance Options for USTs
- Inspection and Maintenance Options for ASTs
- Used Oil Regulations
- SPCC Plans
- Special Considerations for Hazardous Substances and Wastes
- Clean Air Compliance Institute
- Clean Water Compliance Institute
- Combined Course: Underground and Aboveground Storage Tanks and Managing Your Waste Contractors
- Environmental Compliance Bootcamp
- Managing Your Waste Contractors
- RCRA Compliance Bootcamp
- SPCC Plans Made Easy
- U.S. Environmental Laws
This course is part of ABS Consulting's Hazardous Waste Compliance Specialist certification program.
This course can be taught at your facility. Find out more.
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
email@example.com | Tel: 1-800-769-1199 | Fax: 1-281-673-2931
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...