AS9100C Internal Auditor
This course is designed for those who will be planning and/or conducting audits of aerospace quality management systems (AQMSs) under the SAE AS9100C standard. This course is presented in partnership with ATSG (the recognized course provider). (Note: This is the 3-day AS9100C Internal Auditor course. Also available is the 5-day AS9100C Lead Auditor course.)
Who Should Attend:
- Those who need to increase their understanding of SAE AS9100C
- Those who need to strengthen their audit competency
Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the benefits of a documented AQMS
- Understand and interpret the SAE AS9100C standard requirements
- Understand the principles and methods of performing audits against SAE AS9100C
- Learn how to prepare, perform, and lead an AQMS audit
- Learn how to evaluate and report audit findings
- 1.9 CEUs, 1.9 COCs, 3.17 CMs, ABIH approval #10-278
Duration: 3 days
Day 1: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Course Objectives, Aerospace Quality Management Systems, and Introduction of SAE AS9100
- Terminology and Definitions
- Daily Routine and the Aerospace Quality Management System
- Process Management and the PDCA approach
- Requirements of SAE AS9100
Day 2: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- SAE AS9100 History and Philosophy, Roles and Certification of Auditors, and AQMS Audit Process
- AQMS Documentation
- Legal Requirements Overview
- Working Documents and Types of Audits
- Audit Checklist
Day Three: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- AQMS Audit Process and the PCRF (Plan, Conduct, Report, Follow) Audit Cycle
- Opening Meeting
- Conducting the Onsite Audit
- Documenting Non-conformances
- Evaluation of Conformance
- Closing Meeting
- Audit Report, Distribution and Follow-up
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 1-800-769-1199 | Fax: 1-281-673-2931
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...