ISO 9001 Internal Auditor
This course provides an introduction to eight quality management system principles and an explanation of how they relate to ISO 9001:2008. Learn auditing tools associated with the concept of nonconformity and handling nonconformities detected during an audit, the importance of managing the audit, the system approach to an audit, the concept of system mapping and its benefits in planning an effective internal audit program, and the characteristics of an audit report that bear on its quality. Course content includes the need for and importance of positive reporting of the audit results; the importance and nature of effective communication in the audit process; and the possible obstructions or barriers to effective communication, including psychological and cultural issues.
Who Should Attend:
- Those who conduct internal quality audits
- Senior management, quality managers, and line management striving to be part of a successful and effective quality system
Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the benefits of documented quality assurance systems
- Learn the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 19011
- Understand the principles and methods of performing audits according to ISO 9001:2008
- Learn how to prepare, perform, and lead an audit
- Learn how to evaluate and report audit findings
- 1.9 CEUs, 1.9 COCs, 3.17 CMs, ABIH approval #10-275
Duration: 3 days
Day 1: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Types, Purposes & reasons for audits
- Team selection
- Audit planning
- The process approach
- Audit aspects
- The audit checklist
- Conducting the audit
- Process Auditing
- Collecting evidence
- Audit investigation
- Conducting interviews
- Audit findings
- Report & follow up
- What is and is not included
- What is ISO
- Standards and guidance
Day 2: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- What is quality
- Quality control
- Quality assurance
- Quality management – system documentation
- Quality manual format
Day 3: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Auditing scenarios, case studies, workshops
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
email@example.com | Tel: 1-800-769-1199 | Fax: 1-281-673-2931
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...