Systems should be developed, designed, and modified with reliability as a key goal. This 2½-day course on reliability-focused design is specifically aimed at meeting the needs of individuals involved in improving reliability through engineering and design activities. The best design practices for producing inherently more reliable processes are presented in the course.
Who Should Attend:
- Those involved in improving reliability through engineering and design activities
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn the best design practices
- Learn how to apply practical tools for integrating engineering, business, operations, and maintenance perspectives into a total life-cycle approach to asset and cost management
- 1.3 CEUs, 1.3 COCs, 2.67 CMs, ABIH approval #10-236
Duration: 2.5 days
- Measure of reliability
- The business case for reliability improvement
- Overview of engineering design process phases
- Overview of Reliability-focused Design
- Reliability enhancing strategies
- Design for reliable equipment/configuration
- Design for reliable manufacturing and Assembly
- Design for reliable and efficient maintenance
- Design for reliable and efficient operation
- Proving design through testing and evaluation
- Reliability analysis
- Setting reliability related goals
- Methods and tools
- Making reliability decisions using many factors
ABS Consulting has assisted many clients with reliability and manufacturing improvement projects in a wide variety of industries, including consumer products, heavy manufacturing, chemical processing, and machining.
This course can be taught at your facility. Find out more.
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
email@example.com | Tel: 1-800-769-1199 | Fax: 1-281-673-2931
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...