Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know
Designed to help you fulfill your Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA) reporting requirements, including Tier 1 and Tier 2 reporting and the Toxic Release Inventory (TRI). There will be opportunities to complete reporting forms, develop plans, and calculate quantities of chemicals present.
Who Should Attend:
- Those involved with EPCRA reporting
Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the background of the EPCRA law
- Learn the five major requirements of EPCRA
- Get up to date on release notification requirements
- Work through a TRI
- Understand about supplier notification
- Learn how to protect trade secrets in the reports
- IHMM – 2.5 CMPs; NESHTA – 40 CE hours; NEHA – 32.5 CE hours; 2.0 CMs, ABIH approval #10-284
Duration: 2 days
Day 1: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- History of EPCRA and the Right-to-Know Act
- Penalties for Violating EPCRA
- Emergency Planning
- SERC and LEPC
- Developing an Emergency Response Plan (ERP)
- Extremely Hazardous Substance (EHS) Designation
- Emergency Release Notification
- What Substances and Quantities Trigger Notification
- What Must be Included, Who Must be Notified
- Right-to-Know (RTK) Reporting
- Tier I and Tier II Reporting
Day 2: 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Hazardous Chemical Storage Reporting Requirements
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- Tier I/Tier II (Hazardous Chemical Inventory)
- Aggregating All Sources of a Given Chemical
- Toxic Release Inventory
- Calculating Full-Time Equivalents
- SCI Codes Subject to TRI Reporting
- Chemicals That Must Be Reported
- Form R versus Form A
- Part 372 Amendments October 2005
- Advanced U.S. Environmental Laws
- Clean Air Compliance Institute
- Clean Water Compliance Institute
- Environmental Compliance Bootcamp
- OSHA Compliance Bootcamp
- RCRA Compliance Bootcamp
- TSCA Compliance
- U.S. Environmental Laws
This course can be taught at your facility. Find out more.
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
email@example.com | Tel: 1-800-769-1199 | Fax: 1-281-673-2931
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...