ISO 28000 Internal Auditor
This 3-day course will provide you with the necessary information to audit supply-chain management and security. You will be provided with the background of ISO 28000 and be instructed on how to implement and audit system requirements, assess security and supply-chain risks, and develop a checklist. There will be practical application exercises to assist you in understanding the specification and the audit process. (Note: This is the 3-day ISO 28000 Internal Auditor course. Also available is the 4-day ISO 28000 Lead Auditor course.)
Who Should Attend:
- Those who need to audit supply-chain management and security
Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the importance of securing the supply chain
- Learn how to minimize the risk of security incidents and provide just-in-time delivery
- Understand how to establish a security management system for the supply chain of a company
- Understand the requirements for ISO 28000:2007 certification
- 2.6 CEUs, 2.6 COCs, 4.34 CMs, ABIH approval #10-273
Duration: 3 days
- What is Supply Chain Management?
- Challenges in Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Risk Assessment and Management
- Security Management System (SMS), Treat Identification, Infrastructure, Personnel Security
- Benefits and Best Practices of Security Management System
- Background of ISO 28000
- Relationship of ISO 28000 and Other Standards
- Linkages to Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT), Container Security Initiative (CSI), International Ship and Port Security Code (ISPS Code)
- Security Management Policy
- Security Risk Identification & Assessment – Methodology, Assessment and Control
- ISO 28000 Management System Requirements
- SMS Documentation, Planning & Implementation
- Implementation and Operation
- Checking and Corrective Action
- Management Review & Continual Improvement
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
email@example.com | Tel: 1-800-769-1199 | Fax: 1-281-673-2931
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...