Maritime Security Implementation
This 2-day course provides the information, hands-on classroom practice, and tools needed for post-compliance date implementation of U.S. Coast Guard regulations (33 CFR Subchapter H, Parts 101-106) and the International Maritime Organization's (IMO's) International Ship and Port Security (ISPS) Code for maritime security.
Combine this course with ISPS Code Security Officer and save!
Who Should Attend:
- Those seeking a review of regulatory requirements applicable to drills, exercises, and audits for maritime security
- Those seeking a review of special areas of concern to regulators
Benefits of Attending:
- Classroom drill leading into a tabletop exercise applicable to ship or port/port facility security plans
- Hands-on preparation of elements of an exercise you can use at your specific vessel or facility
- Suggested practices for performing required audits
- Techniques for assessing and integrating the results of drills, exercises, and audits into security program improvements
- 1.2 CEUs, 1.2 COCs, 2.0 CMs, ABIH approval #10-269
Duration: 2 days
- Combined Course: ISPS Code Security Officer and Maritime Security Implementation
- ISPS Code Security Officer
This course can be taught at your facility. Find out more.
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 1-800-769-1199 | Fax: 1-281-673-2931
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...