Regulatory Inspection Planning
Audits and inspections by regulatory agencies can be disruptive and resource intensive. Advance preparation is critical to having a smoother inspection. Do you have a process to host these inspections? Learn how to plan for and manage inspections by regulatory agencies. This course uses OSHA inspection examples, and will help you evaluate or develop your process for many types of inspections that are possible from regulatory agencies. This course is designed for all types of private and public sector organizations. It uses OSHA inspection examples such as OSHA’s Process Safety Management (PSM) Refinery National Emphasis Program (NEP), Chemical Facility NEP, combustible dust NEP and record keeping NEP.
Who Should Attend:
- Site Leaders, EH&S Managers, EH&S Subject Matter Experts, Security Managers and others that will lead, plan, organize or participate in inspections by regulatory agencies
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn how to host an inspection by regulatory agencies
- Learn how to build your hosting process
- Learn how to train your team members
Duration: 2 days
Day 1: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Introductions and course overview
- Hosting strategy
- How to use the inspection to improve your facility
- Who to involve in the inspection and their roles
- Inspection tasks guidelines for: preparation, opening conference, field inspection, document requests, photographs, interviews, completing actions items and responding to citations
- Train-the-trainer workshop for hosts (escorts for inspectors)
Day 2: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Forms and examples to assist you
- Communication suggestions
- Train-the-trainer workshop for interviewees
- Search warrants
- OSHA NEP and learnings
- Review: Refinery / Chemical NEP, Combustible Dust, Record Keeping, Trenching, Silica / Lead / Hexavalent Chrome, Hazardous Machinery
*These documents are password protected. Please contact Sanseeahray Burnett for more information.
This course can be taught at your facility. Find out more.
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 1-800-769-1199 | Fax: 1-281-673-2931
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...