ISO 27001 Internal Auditor
This course is intended to provide participants with the knowledge to undertake internal audits for an information security management system according to the ISO standard. The ISO/IEC 27001:2005 is an international standard that specifies the requirements for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining and improving a documented information security management system within the context of the organization’s overall business risks. It also provides a framework for implementing some of the principles given in the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Guidelines for the Security of Information Systems and Networks using the PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act) model and a process approach.
Who Should Attend:
- Technical and commercial personnel responsible for information security
- Those who need a detailed review and interpretation of the requirements of ISO 27001 quality systems
Benefits of Attending:
- Understand the benefits of documented information security quality management systems
- Understand the principles and methods of performing audits according to ISO 27001
Duration: 3 days
- Audit: Purpose, responsibilities and personal attributes
- Introduction to Information Security
- ISO 27001:2005 – Requirements
- Method for risk identification
- Annex A – Control objectives and controls
- Exercises and case studies
- Final test
- ISO 9001 QMS Documentation
This course can be taught at your facility. Find out more.
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
email@example.com | Tel: 1-800-769-1199 | Fax: 1-281-673-2931
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...