Component Reliability Analysis
Through a combination of lectures and workshops, attendees will learn to collect and analyze component failure data quantitatively.
Who Should Attend:
- This course is intended for personnel in all departments who want to understand the performance of components in their systems.
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn basic statistics, probability theory to characterize component failure rates, and related trends.
- Benefit from instruction dealing with the "whens" and 'hows' of applying these methods to improve the reliability of their facility's components.
- 1.5 CEUs, 1.2 COCs
Duration: 2 days
- Introduction to Reliability
- Theory of Component Failures
- Mathematical Background
- General Procedure for Data Analysis
- Obtaining Data from Industry Sources
- Parameter Estimation and Statistics
- Weibull Analysis
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
email@example.com | Tel: 1-800-769-1199 | Fax: 1-281-673-2931
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...