Condition Behavior Consequence Analysis
ONLY AVAILABLE AS ONSITE COURSE - Most human performance techniques look only at the conditions in place prior to the behavior. They typically look at whether the training, procedures equipment, personnel, and tools are in place that allow the desired performance to be accomplished. However, they do not look at whether the appropriate incentives are in place so personnel want to execute the desired performance. This half-day course provides a practical, straightforward tool (CBC analysis, also known as antecedent behavior consequence analysis [ABC analysis]) to help identify practical solutions to human performance problems.
Who Should Attend:
- Those seeking practical, straightforward techniques for getting personnel across the organization involved in improving organizational culture.
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn the CBC technique for analyzing human behaviors in your organization proactively and reactively
- Solve the tough human performance problems your facilities have been struggling with using CBC analysis
- Learn how to assist others in your organization in dealing with the human performance aspects of your operations
- Receive checklists, step-by-step instructions, forms, and an Excel template for performing CBC analysis
- Look at what happens before a behavior (the conditions) and what happens afterwards (the consequences).
Day 1: Half-day
- CBC Methodology
- What is CBC analysis?
- When should CBC analysis be used?
- CBC analysis steps
- Video 1: Identifying conditions, behaviors, and consequences
- Video 2: Identifying conditions, behaviors, and consequences
- Workshop 1: CBC analysis – instructor led
- Workshop 2: CBC analysis – student groups
- Workshop 3: CBC analysis – student groups
- Other human error analysis techniques
This course can be taught at your facility. Find out more.
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
email@example.com | Tel: 1-800-769-1199 | Fax: 1-281-673-2931
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...