SEMS Compliance (30 CFR 250)
BOEMRE's new regulation [30 CFR 250] requires offshore owners/operators and contractors to implement a Safety and Environmental Management System (SEMS) by November 15, 2011. This practical, workshop-driven course will equip you with tools and examples of how to achieve compliance and improve offshore process safety performance.
Who Should Attend
- Offshore lease-holder
- Drill rig owners or operators
- Production platform operators
- Drilling and production services/support contractors
Benefits of Attending
- Develop and implement an effective SEMS program from scratch
- Upgrade an existing HSE framework
- Adapt and extend effective RP 75 practices
- Monitor and improve offshore process safety performance
- Receive compliance tools and generic offshore examples
Duration: 1 day
Day 1: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Where and when does SEMS apply
- Description of compliance requirements for each element
- Safety and Environmental Information
- Hazards Analysis
- Management of Change
- Operating Procedures
- Safe Work Practices, including Contractor Selection
- Training, including Contractors
- Assurance of Quality and Mechanical Integrity of Critical Equipment
- Pre-Startup Review
- Emergency Response and Control
- Investigation of Incidents
- Audit of Safety and Environmental Management Program Elements
- Records and Documentation
- Additional Requirements beyond RP 75
- Compliance deadlines
- Reporting, auditing, inspection and enforcement
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
email@example.com | Tel: 1-800-769-1199 | Fax: 1-281-673-2931
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...