ISO 50001:2011 Overview
Reducing energy costs, increasing energy efficiency, and ensuring energy security are concerns for many organizations. Furthermore, organizations feel increasing pressure to be "green" and reduce Green House Gas emissions and other environmental impacts caused by energy generation and use. The new ISO 50001:2011 Standard was developed to help organization implement an Energy Management System (EnMS) that focuses on meeting those specific goals set by your organization to meet your largest challenges. This course is designed to provide Senior Managers with an introduction to the Standard and its overall impact to their organization.
Who Should Attend
- Energy managers
- Management system representatives
- Technical staff
- Those involved in the design, implementation, and maintenance of an Energy Management System (EnMS).
Duration: 4 hours
- Energy Management Overview
- Introduction to the concept of the Energy Management System
- Drivers and Benefits of Developing and Implementing an Energy Management System
- Understanding the ISO 50001:2011 Requirements
- Walk through step by step
- Process Standard Elements
- Performance Standard Elements 2
- Integration with other Standards and Programs
- ISO 14001 EMS
- ISO 9001
- Implementation Steps
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
email@example.com | Tel: 1-800-769-1199 | Fax: 1-281-673-2931
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...