SEMS JSA/Hazard ID Requirements (30 CFR 250)
The SEMS JSA/Hazard ID Requirements (30 CFR 250) course will introduce critical aspects of the new SEMS JSA/HAZID requirements.
Join ABS Consulting for a 1/2 Day Seminar and Learn...
SEMS requirements related to competency and training of offshore employees and contractors on Hazard Identification and JSA.
This session will introduce these critical aspects of the new SEMS JSA/HAZID requirements:
- General Responsibilities for Owners, Operators and Lease Holders
- Hazard Analysis Practices
- When JSAs must be performed
- When JSAs must be communicated
- Training of Workers on HAZID and JSA
- Training Content, Verfication and Documentation
- Stop Work Authority Policy and Program
- Unsafe Working Condition Reporting
This session will focus on how to implement programs and procedures to comply with the SEMS requirements in an efficient, coordinated manner.
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
email@example.com | Tel: 1-800-769-1199 | Fax: 1-281-673-2931
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...