ISO 14001 Internal Auditor
This course prepares attendees to meet the internal audit requirements of ISO 14001. Delegates will learn how auditors interpret the requirements of the standard and how to plan, conduct, and report on the results of an internal EMS audit. Auditing methodologies are based on ISO 19011:2002, Guidelines for Quality and Environmental Management Systems Auditing, an international standard.
Who Should Attend:
- Management system management representatives
- Quality, environmental, and health & safety managers and other company officials who will be audited on a regular basis
- Internal auditors and auditors-in-training
- Audit program managers
- Human resource managers and staff involved in providing Environmental Management System training and awareness
Benefits of Attending:
- Gain knowledge of how to establish a program of internal Environmental Management System audits
- Learn how to plan, conduct, and report on the results of internal audits
- Acquire knowledge of how to develop and implement the necessary documents and forms to manage an internal audit program
- Learn how to train and evaluate the performance of internal auditors
- Review and improve the Environmental Management System audit program
This course can be taught at your facility. Find out more.
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
email@example.com | Tel: 1-800-769-1199 | Fax: 1-281-673-2931
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...