ASME Section VIII Division 1 Pressure Vessel Code Training
In this two day training, expect rich information sharing on the current and latest revision of ASME Section VIII Division 1 Pressure Vessel Code. Find out how these will tie in with the Singapore regulatory requirements, with reputable trainers/speakers from MOM Singapore, SAC, ASME and ABS Consulting representatives.
Expect rich information sharing on the current and latest revision of ASME Section VIII Division 1.
Course Outline and Highlights
- Introduction to ASME - ASME, NB (National Board) Certificate of Authorization, Reference and Construction Codes
- Design (Part 1) - ASME scope, responsibilities of the user, manufacturer and inspector; Thickness of shell, heads, cones under internal and external pressure
- Design (Part 2) - Nozzle thickness and reinforcement requirements, nozzle weld details, radiographic examinations and joint efficiencies
- ASME Sec II - Materials
- Fabrication - Materials identification, forming, alignment and welding, PWHT(Post weld heat treatment)
- ASME Sec V - NDE (Non Destructive Examination)
- Pressure test and Application of Certification Mark - Hydrostatic and pneumatic test, test gauges, methods of marking and nameplates
- ASME Sec IX - WPS (Welding procedure specifications) and PQR (Procedure qualification records) requirements – essential, non-essential and supplementary essential variables
- Special updates on the Singapore regulatory requirements pertaining to pressure vessels
- A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded to attendees upon successful completion of the two (2) days training program
- CPD Program : 14 PDU Points
Who Should Attend
- Engineering, Inspection and maintenance personnel involved in the refineries, petrochemical, power plants and oil & gas industries
- Engineers involved in Quality, Design, Fabrication and Inspection in fabrication shops
- Engineering and Quality Personnel from current and prospective Fabrication Shops (ASME Certificate Holders)
- Safety Personnel involved in equipment safety in refineries, petrochemical, power plants, factories and fabrication shops
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
email@example.com | Tel: 1-800-769-1199 | Fax: 1-281-673-2931
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...