ABS Consulting offers complimentary webinars covering a wide range of current technical issues, regulatory updates and other industry topics. These sessions are presented by ABS Consulting and other experts and provide ample opportunity for staying up-to-date. Sessions generally last one hour or less and provide time for interactive questions and answers.
Please review our current listings for topics of most interest and register for one today! Once registered, you will receive a personalized email invitation outlining the steps to sign on to the event.
A Practical Application of IBM Maximo Asset Management Within Life Sciences
January 8, 2014 | 10 am CST
From Import to Export Facilities: The LNG Industry Shift in the North Americas
From the LNG Webinar Series
January 21, 2014 | 10 am CST
Integrity Management Assurance For Floating Production Systems: A Framework
January 29, 2014 | 10 am CST
WEBINAR ARCHIVE VIDEOS
Video archives of past webinars are available at the links below.
LNG Webinar Series
November 2013 - January 2014
- Hazard and Risk Management for LNG Developments
- Facility Siting: An Overview of Recommended Practices
Storage Tanks: The Hidden Threat Webinar Series
October - November 2013
- Buncefield Revisited: Lessons Learned, Progress Made
- Storage Tank Overfill Scenarios: Using the BowTie Method to Manage Risk
- Hazard Prevention: Using BowTie Thesis to Demonstrate ALARP Efficiently
Process Safety Webinar Series
August - September 2013
- Risk-Based Process Safety: The UK HSE's R2P2 (Reducing Risk, Protecting People)
- HAZOP: Tactics to Streamline the Review Process
- Building a Positive Safety Culture: Key Elements to Create a Safe Work Place
Continuous Process Improvement Webinar Series
- Risk-Based Decision-Making (RBDM) In a Constrained Fiscal Climate
Software & Control Systems Integrity Webinar Series
July - September 2013
- Control System Cyber Security: 5 Emerging Threats to Anticipate Now
- Rig Readiness: How to Expose Hidden Control System Issues Before Initiating a Drilling Program
- Rapid Response to Control System Downtime: A Structured Resolution to Control System Failures
Offshore Webinar Series
July - September 2013
- Corrosion Management: Protecting Your Intestments
- Asset Integrity Management (AIM) for Offshore Facilities
- Life Extension: Safely & Effectively Getting the Most Out of Facilities
- Independent Verification: An Added Value Proposition
EAM Best Practices Webinar Series
March 2012 - September 2013
- Asset Management Master Planning
- Maximo Asset Management Best Practices - KPI Planning
- Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Asset Criticality Ranking
- PM Optimization
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 1-800-769-1199 | Fax: 1-281-673-2931
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...