Integrity Management Assurance For Floating Production Systems: A Framework Webinar
January 29, 2014 - 10 am CST
As technical complexity, increasing cost and tighter regulations challenge engineers to develop efficient and effective asset management plans for their floating production systems, Integrity Management Assurance for offshore facilities is paramount.
In this webinar, we will share our insight into developing a best-in-class Integrity Management Assurance program. The discussion will include:
- Establishing an integrity baseline
- Model and analysis for Structural and Stability Integrity Analysis
- Components of Risk-Based Inspection (RBI)
- Key aspects of Fitness for Service assessments
- Categories and process cycles of Management of Change (MoC)
- Improving document management and availability through a web-based system
- How to measure your program success with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Duration: 1 hour
David Hua has more than 27 years of extensive engineering experience including the conceptual, detailed and construction designs of various commercial and naval vessels, third-party engineering design reviews, offshore platform inspections and risk assessments of offshore facilities.
View the Webinar Recording
Enter your name, email address and company below to gain access to the presentation and webinar recording.
For more information...
Contact ABS Consulting directly via e-mail, telephone or fax...
firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 1-800-769-1199 | Fax: 1-281-673-2931
OR submit a question or request and we'll get back to you...